Friday, August 26, 2011

Favorite Sentences

Books I am Reading this Week:
Columbine

Favorite Sentences:

"The last day of school before Christmas, something extraordinary happened. Dylan's true love waved at him." Columbine
- This quote makes me sad at the fact that the only way to his happiness and to pull him out of depression is attention from a girl (kind of like if I got attention from Justin Bieber it would make my life)

"On that day - one year, eight months, and thirteen days before Columbine - the killers' names permanently entered the law enforcement system" Columbine
- This quote was by far my favorite quote of the week because it amazes me that before Columbine he alread had a criminal record that he already had a target on his back but it had eventually become invisible as a year passed

"Eric's ideas began to fuse" Columbine
- Although this is not a long sentence I really find it interesting the way they foreshadowed the whole next part of the book within this one short sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment