Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

I have chosen many excellent books so far this quarter. But I must say they are all very different! I loved reading each and every book that I chose and surprisingly I read alot faster than I usually do, because I knew my grade depended on it. I would normally take my time and read the book slower. My most pleasurable reading was the book I did for my book talk, Dreamland. It is such a good read, I couldn't put it down. I related to this book so much, her life is almost just like mine used to be my sophomore year! That is why I know I loved it so much! I usually find myself reading right after school on weekdays, but on weekends its a totally different story. On weekends I read early in the morning when I first wake up with my Starbucks to my right and a little treat to my left. I carry my book in my purse on the weekends just in case I get an opportunity to read somewhere. I would like to challenge myself the rest of the semester by reading books that are books that I would most likely not pick off the shelf at Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment