Friday, November 4, 2011

Currently!

Books I am Reading: Perks of Being a Wallflower, Wicked
Pages Read This Week: 313

Favorite Sentences of the Week:
"Kind of like my Aunt Helen and me. I'm sorry. 'My Aunt Helen and I. That's one stupid thing I learned this week."
- In this sentence and section of the book he is talking about his experiences in his advanced english class, it just made me laugh becuase when I learned grammar freshman year I said the same thing, it was SO STUPID! lol
"And I did. And I really hurt Sean. And then I started crying."
- I don't know why but I found this sentence hystarical yet so cute at the same time. I laughed so hard that after he beat someone up he started to cry even though HE WON! And yet I found it so sensative and sweet that he felt that bad about his personal defense.
"I think the idea is that every person has to live for his or her own life and then make the choice to shar it with other people."
- I think anyone can see as to why I picked this sentence, it is obviously so blunt and powerful and so freaking true! This is a perfect statement about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment