Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally!

Where and when did you find yourself sitting down to read? Do you tend to read with music on, or in silence? By the computer? Did you find yourself checking your phone a lot, or do you ever lose yourself in the reading? Do you ever talk about the books you read with your family or friends or teachers?
This class was so much fun for me because I have never had trouble reading before so to be graded on when and how much I read I found so awesome! I would read whenever I got the chance to do so, especially if it was a book I couldn't put down. Where you ask? I would usually sit on the couch I have in my room right below my window next to my bookshelf. I love looking out the window when I pause my reading. I tend to read without music, I love to read in silence. If I have music on while I read i'll start singing to it, every word, and will lose focus on my book and I don't want to do that. I never check my phone while reading unless I am truely not interested in the book and have to start a new one. Other than that my phone is on the other side of the room and the book drags me into it's world and I lose everything else around me. Sometime my mom will even try to talk to me and I won't even hear her because I am so enthralled with my book. Me and my friends are constantly talking about the books that we are reading. We are all closet bookworms, everybody thinks just by looking at us that we have never picked up a book a day in our lives but in reality we are all reading and trading books all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment