Friday, September 23, 2011

Favorite Sentences of the Month

"Tonight, I feel like my whole body is made out of memories."
-I picked this sentence because I know this exact feeling, I have literally layed in my bed feeling like a memory, living in the past.

"This mix tape is just another piece of useless junk that Renee left behind. A category that I guess tonight includes me."
-I have also felt this exact emotion. When my ex boyfriend left for college four hours away and he packed half his room up and left some old things behind, I felt as if he forgot to pack me up and take me with him. I was the 'useless junk.'

"You Broke My Heart and Make Me Cry and Here Are Twenty or Thirty Songs About It"
-This one just makes me laugh  because we all have those mix tapes, I believe I have about 10 of them ;)

Pages this Week: 99
Books this Week: Love is a Mixtape and Dreamland

No comments:

Post a Comment