Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SO HAPPY!

So I cant even describe how happy I am today, I have been waiting for Justin Bieber to announce if he will tour this year or not and finally he did! MY WORLD TOUR IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I have to get tickets or I will probably die! That is all I want for my 18th birthday! I know by looking at this blog and me talking about the Justin Bieber tour you would never believe that I am going to be 18 this year but I'm sorry I can't help it I'm in love! I hope he pulls me up on the stage during "One Less Lonely Girl" and gives me flowers and sings to me like he does in all his concerts to one fan!! I would just die! I think I am going to ask my boyfriend if we can take a day break for the day I go to the concert just in case he pulls me up on stage because I know if  I go up there we will fall in love for sure! Ah can't wait to go!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment