Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Grades and other things!

I am seriously on that stupid verge of okay grade to good grade by one percent in like every class right now and it stinks so bad! I hope my Justin Bieber essay will boost my grade in etymology because I think I deserve it! Other than that I am beyond exited that I don't have to go to school tomorrow!!!! Never thought I'd be saying this but thank god for PSAT days! I'm going to shadow a teacher at the school my mom teaches at! All the kids are so adorable I cannot wait! It's going to be so much fun. Today after school I hanging out with my girl Shelby then after that me her and Jenna are going to Mo's it's gonna be hella tight! All our boys are gonna be there that we love and it's just gonna be a night of all of us friends catching up and havin fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment